The achievement of excellence is the foundation of CryoLife’s Core Behaviors. The Company has consistently maintained a corporate commitment to support the following objectives:
Proceeding or arising as a consequence, effect, or conclusion of
meaningful work that motivates to deliver results.
- Is counted on to meet or exceed commitments, on time, every time
- Consistently pushes self and others for results, while respecting the “how” of performance
- Creates competitive and/or breakthrough strategies and develops the requisite execution plans
- Sets challenging standards and holds high expectations for self and others
- Knows how to balance the “what” and “how” of performance
- Seeks out and implements meaningful, innovative practices
- Sets challenging and meaningful goals
- Takes personal accountability tow meet job expectations and deliver results
- Can carry out or put into effect a plan, order, or course of action
Leaning in and bringing out the best in others.
- Creates a compelling vision of the future that enhances their ability to attract, engage, and retain top talent
- Actively and authentically seeks out different perspectives to enhance inclusion and decision making quality
- Possesses the courage to accept or deliver positive or negative feedback, with trust and respect
- Creates a climate in which people want to do their best
- Seeks input from others and is open to alternatives
- Is able to accept and provide feedback in a constructive manner
- Collaborates to improve teamwork
- Embraces change
- Is open to and acts on feedback
Putting the customer first in all that we do.
- Consistently strives to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Actively seeks out feedback from all stakeholders and uses it to improve products, services, and efficiency
- Establishes and maintains trust and respect with customers, stakeholders, and colleagues
- Aligns self and others to meet external and internal customer expectations
- Considers the impact on customers when setting goals and priorities, and actively works to streamline bureaucracy
- Is able to effectively build relationships and work up, down, and across the organization
- Understands the critical responsibilities of their role and works diligently to meet them
- Performs with their customers and colleagues in mind by ensuring internal processes and procedures are executed effectively and efficiently
- Treats stakeholders with respect
Maintaining the highest legal, moral, and ethical standards, while doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Is known as an honest, trustworthy, ethical, and straightforward individual, capable of presenting the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner
- Keeps confidences and owns the consequences of their decisions, behaviors, and actions
- Adheres to CryoLife’s Code of Conduct and Core Behaviors, and operates within the letter and spirit of the law
Exchanging complete and truthful information up front and visible,
in a timely manner.
- Shares their personal beliefs and thoughts on divisive topics in a respectful and thoughtful manner, even if that position is not popular
- Operates in an open manner, and appropriately shares information people need to know to successfully do their jobs
- Openly admits their missteps, and encourages others to do the same
"Our performance is measured by both the “what” and the “how”; the results we deliver and how we deliver them. Our Core Behaviors form the foundation of a healthy, productive, and sustainable culture."
Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer