The Ross Master Course provides intensive technical demonstration of all aspects of the Ross Procedure using didactic sessions, live cases and a mentored hands-on wet lab. During this two-day program, surgeons will be educated on the clinical outcomes supporting the Ross Procedure and the surgical techniques to assure long-term success of the procedure. The live surgical cases and the hands-on wet lab will utilize expert faculty to help facilitate the development of the cognitive and technical skill-sets required to perform the Ross Procedure.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Appropriate patient selection
- Key clinical outcomes and patient survival
- How to start a Ross program
- Pulmonary autograft harvesting and preparation
- Step-by-step overview of surgical technique
- Postoperative patient management
This program is designed for practicing cardiac surgeons who have extensive experience with aortic root surgery and are comfortable with coronary button implantation or someone who has undergone pediatric training.
Contact Your Artivion Representative to Register for a Training Course!