Cryopreserved Human Tissue
The Right Valve for the Right Side
The Ideal Valve® for:
- Adult congenital RVOT reconstruction
- Valve replacement during the
- Pediatric pulmonary valve replacement
- Active lifestyle without anticoagulation therapy
|Tissue||Internal Diameter||Catalog Number|
|SG Pulmonary Valve and Conduit||6mm to 32mm||SGPV00|
|SG Pulmonary Valve w/o Conduit||6mm to 32mm||SGPV10|
The CryoValve SG Pulmonary Valve is the first and
only decellularized pulmonary human heart valve cleared by the FDA.
CryoValve SG Pulmonary Human Heart Valves offer the following benefits:
- Excellent durability1
- Optimal hemodynamics2
Actuarial Freedom from Explant due to SVD3
Providing Options For The Future
CryoValves may allow for future transcatheter valve implantation.4
CryoValve SG Pulmonary Human Heart Valves are indicated for the replacement of diseased, damaged, malformed, or malfunctioning native or prosthetic pulmonary valves. They may also be used in the replacement of native pulmonary valves when the Ross Procedure is performed. Pulmonary heart valve allografts are used to repair both congenital and acquired valve lesions.5
- CryoLife, Inc. data on file, including interim data collected from the CryoValve SG post clearance study through 12.31.2011
- Ruzmetov M et al. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2012; 143: 543-9.
- Brown JW, et al. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surgery 2009; 139: 339-348.
- McElhinney D, et al. Circulation 2010; 122: 507-516.
- Instructions for Use of CryoValve SG Pulmonary Human Heart Valve