Like to Know More?
CryoPatch Autologous Pericardium
CryoLife provides a unique solution to cryopreserve your patient’s autologous pericardium for future surgeries.
Why Autologous Pericardium?
- Autologous pericardium is one of the most widely used materials for reconstruction in pediatric cardiac surgery1
- Readily available, easy to tailor, and highly hemostatic in nature2
- Has low immunogenicity which leads to a low tendency to calcify2
- First biomedical company to specialize in low temperature preservation of human heart valves, which are frequently used for pediatric cardiac reconstruction
- Over 30 years of experience and focus in cryopreservation of human cardiovascular tissues
- A leader in developing innovative products and solutions to improve the lives of pediatric and young adult patients
Contact your local CryoLife CardioVascular Specialist
to learn more, or call Customer Service at 1.888.427.9654
- Bautista-Hernandez, V., Marx, G., Gauvreau, K., Pigula, F., Bacha, E., Mayer, J. and del Nido, P. (2007). Coarctectomy reduces neoaortic arch obstruction in hypoplastic left heart syndrome. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 133(6), pp.1540-1546.
- Bernabei, M., Margaryan, R., Arcieri, L., Bianchi, G., Pak, V. and Murzi, B. (2012). Aortic arch reconstruction in newborns with an autologous pericardial patch: contemporary results. Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery, 16(3), pp.282-285.