- Medical Professionals
- Grafts and Valves
- On-X Patient Stories
- On-X Find a Surgeon
- Tissue vs Mechanical Heart Valve
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Mitral Valve Replacement and Repair
- Patient Guide
On-X Life Technologies is a leading manufacturer of artificial heart valve replacement and repair products. On-X aortic and mitral prosthetic valves are FDA approved and have been safely implanted in approximately 200,000 patients worldwide.
The On-X aortic heart valve is the only mechanical valve FDA approved and clinically proven to be safer with less anticoagulation. In a prospective randomized clinical trial, On-X aortic heart valve patients with a reduced warfarin dose (INR 1.5–2.0) had 65% fewer harmful bleeding events without an increase in stroke risk.
On-X mechanical heart valves are made with the most advanced material in the industry – pure pyrolytic carbon. The advanced design and materials make it the best lifelong heart valve replacement option available today.
On-X Heart Valves
- Aortic Heart Valve with Conform-X Sewing Ring
- Aortic Heart Valve with Anatomic Sewing Ring
- Aortic Heart Valve with Standard Sewing Ring
- Mitral Heart Valve with Standard Sewing Ring
- Mitral Heart Valve with Conform-X Sewing Ring
- Ascending Aortic Prosthesis