- Physicians and Healthcare Professionals
- Reimbursement and Insurance Coverage
- Find A Physician
- Patients and Caregivers
- Products and Services
- Ordering Information
CryoLife, Inc. recommends factory trained & certified manufacturer service support to ensure the laser is operating within the critical factory specifications and to protect our customer’s investment.
As a Class III PMA cardiovascular therapeutic device, CryoLife recommends that the system be calibrated and maintained by a factory certified service engineer at least twice a year.
CryoLife factory trained and certified service engineers provide responsive, preventive, and corrective maintenance in support of your TMR program. Our service engineers will document and certify the calibration and operation of your CardioGenesis laser system to factory specifications upon completion of each service action. The documentation provided will meet JAHCO requirements.
The following service program offerings are intended to provide a range of choices in meeting the service support needs of all of our customers. Our goal is to assist you in ensuring your investment in the CardioGenesis system is maintained and calibrated within factory specifications, and to minimize your exposure to any potential repair costs and system down time.
One Year Maintenance and Full Service Warranty Program
The One Year Maintenance and Full Service Warranty Program includes:
- Two scheduled system calibration and maintenance actions
- No charge parts replacement and repair labor
- Rapid emergency response
- Any and all costs associated with maintaining the CardioGenesis holmium:YAG TMR system within manufacturer’s specifications as required due to normal and reasonable operation and handling of the system.
Pricing is valid for the continental USA only. Other terms apply.